I’m doing these 10 things every day for a year. We’ll see what happens. It will probably be awesome. Especially if I can keep remembering that it is ok to not be perfect.
1. Go outside.
2. Do something creative with Aaron.
3. Spend 10 minutes being grateful.
4. Exercise, even if it is only stretching.
5. Plan/prepare for tomorrow the night before.
6. Take a picture.
7. Say hello to a family member.
8. Say hello to a friend.
9. Read something inspiring or educational.
10. Learn something new.
Here is why. =)